- your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
- where you'd like to be in 10 years.
- your view on drugs and alcohol.
1. well this isn't too hard (yet). i'm single, surprise surprise XD. i once heard it stands for "Strong Individual Not Getting Less than Expected." i just feel like there's so many responsibilities and stresses being in a relationship. but if you're happy with your partner, i'm not saying you should forget about them. i'm just really happy with the way my life is right now :).
2. in ten years... wow. i'll almost be 30. o.0. i would hope to be out of college, both undergrad and grad school. and high school obviously. i want to be doing something i love. so either nursing or teaching. i hope i'm still going to church and live near my parents, but not with them. i hope i'm still in touch with my brother and that he might be married by then. i hope i can celebrate an anniversary with not only my parents but my grandparents too. i actually just found out my grandpa on my dad's side might have Alzheimer's...D: i hope both of my grandpas don't go into remission for their bladder cancers. i hope to still be really into art and helping children and old people. wow. that's a lot. :D i'll be old, so it's ok. :)
3. my view on drugs and alcohol: don't use it just to use it. you have so many better things you could do with your life. what about eating frozen yogurt? or taking a walk in the park? if it's not prescribed for you don't take it. if it is prescribed for you follow the prescription, not your gut. your gut will tell you to stop when you shouldn't. however, wine bottles are very pretty. :P my brother has a collection...
- i have really long legs and arms. :p
- my taste in music is quite excellent and varied.
- i play piano.
- i like tea and cookies and small snacks.
- i read extensively.
- i can be really funny..:p
- i'm photogenic?
- i have a really wonderful and loyal family.
- i'm really lucky and happy with the way my life is going.
- i'm often described as nice and cute. ^-^
(2) Favorite movies
(3) Favorite TV shows
- the last person you kissed.
thanks for surprising me with that kiss. it wasn't really a kiss from a movie, but that's alright. you're only four years old. thankfully i'm not at the pedophile age yet. by the time i reach that age, you'll probably be old enough to be a little more embarrassed. but if not, i'm all yours. :) :D
- the person you like.
i actually have all your contact info and everything. luckily you probably have no idea who you are...:) we make each other laugh. a lot. the best part is that we make each other laugh by being ourselves. like you could probably stand in front of me and i could get ready to pretend to fart (or vice versa) and i'd start laughing. thanks for laughter. and making fun of me because it's an honor to be made fun of you. you're also a really great listener. remember our hour-long phone calls? remember when you explained things that had no relevance to my questions? remember that time you came to my house and my pillow pet fell in love with you? God, i miss you. your parents are cute, btw. :p maybe someday i can vocalize my feelings for you. but for now, i'll just keep it a distant admiration. after all, i see you much more often than i'd preferred...:) "because you live...because you make me believe in myself when nobody else can help..." let's be noobs together. you can be the one with glasses and i'll be the one with the blind eye.
- your parents.
mommy and daddy,
why are you the best parents ever? you've gotten me through so much. physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally. i'll keep this short because you know this all already. thanks for everything, i love you so much.