I think I actually have time today!! Today I'm going to post about the stuff in the outline and if I really do have the time I will post some music/Youtube videos. (:
Next weekend day- September 5th. I played at a nursing home (played piano) instead of going to a cross country race. Oh well, it was fun and I did really well! :) This one grandpa was shouting at me. xD I think this was the day we moved in my brother's stuff to his college apartment. I HAD A RADIO COINCIDINK!!! I was listening to this one song (Gotta be Somebody by Nickelback) and then the radio was playing it too!!! Totally a coincidink!!!!!! And then I got to go on the computer for like 20 minutes. :P
This is what it has for September 6th: ANC :] (morning session). George -____- (George is a teacher most of the 6th grade does not particularly like.) We had our first class of Youth Group! First it was the youth pastor. xD he gave everyone (except me cuz I didn't want any) some airwaves (this AWESOME gum) and when the other teacher came she was like "rules! NO GUM!" xDDD! It says I talked with Jonathan a LOT and with Wendy too. :> I got to use the computer. :) Chatted with my friends and spent some time on this group-site-thing. I was happy. :)
Next weekend day! Labor Day!!! September 7th. I already posted what I did so moving on.... SEPTEMBER 12TH!!!!!! This day was totally awesome!!!! Except most of this was at cross country so you can go to that place if I ever get it posted. I just realized I was on the computer this day too, but I guess I forgot since I was so buried into my homework I was working on. xD. The only other thing worthwhile writing is I went to a Chinese restaurant for my mom and dad's 20th anniversary. It was yummy but I was real tired.
Last weekend day: September 13th. It says this: church =) ANC//before class//Sunday school (YAY our actual teacher came!)//after class. I didn't eat lunch and instead I took a nap. :D We went to my brother's college apartment again. We moved in everything, bought stuff, and ate stuff. Chicken, specifically. And then I was on the computer for like 10 minutes checking race dates and later I came on because I saw this email that said "1min survey!!!" and it turned out to be like 30 minutes. UGH.
- These are lunches I had and liked: GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH!! PIZZA!!!! CHEESE CONEYS!!!!! Pasta! Baked Potato!!! Chicken sandwich. :) Yumminess!
- For orchestra we are playing a really really dooper easy song. It's getting annoying cuz it's sooooooooo slow!
- For art we did contour drawings of our hands. One was just without any new knowledge, one was no looking at the drawing at all, and one was 80% looking, 20% drawing. And we did some upside-down drawings and mine actually turned out pretty good! And the most recent thing I did was color in a cross country logo and do some stuff with a clear plate. :)
- WE GOT FLASH DRIVES!!! COOLIO!
- In science we learned about the Nile perch which is like HUGE!!! Click here for the picture to see how huge it really is!!! We also saw blackworms through a microscope which seriously made me scream. O_O
- We took a math counts test which was actually pretty easy. Actually, all the math tests were easy. xP
- We went to our course. Jogged/ran 15 minutes, a break, 15 minutes again, a break, and 5 minutes going a bit faster.
- Haha, it just said stuff like "ok" or ":) improvement" for like 4 days straight.
- WE HAD A MEET ON 9/9/09!!! I was in 134th place-- out of 167 people (or girls, I should say :P). WOOOOOOT! I was cheering for my old school. So so so fun!
- We did our Kings Island run where I hope you can tell that we run to Kings Island. xD
- It says easy, and it so was easy! We jogged 2 laps around the track field (quarter mile), sprinted 1 lap around the track field (1/8th mile), and jogged 2 laps (quarter mile). Hehe, I think if we did this a few weeks ago I would've thought it was hard. xP
- OH MY GOSH FINALLY THE HOME MEET! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO! I cheered for my old school and the team race people before I got to run. It was fun. And I was reeeeeeeally happy because I beat my recent-est time by like 3 minutes! I ran two miles in 17:19!! So people think it's slow, but I think it's awesome. :) I was reeeeeeally happy on that day. :D THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ANYBODY WHO CHEERED FOR ME!! IT MEANS A LOT LOT LOT TO ME!
- This Monday (2 days ago) we did a small town run, and on Tuesday (yesterday) we made up our own course, and today we just jogged/ran for 15 minutes and then took a break and did the same thing again except for 10 minutes and then we got back to school because we were doing all that at the course.
Wow I actually finished everything, but I really gotta go so I'm going to end with these quote-image-things I made and please tell me if you can't see the words clearly- I'll post them on photobucket and give you a link and ... oh, next time, I will post the music I was originally going to put. Have a good one!
*Note: I have now made these images links. If you want to view the full view version, just click on the image. It's that simple. ;)