Day 5: a time when you thought about ending your own life.
Day 6: write 30 interesting facts about yourself. (oh, dear...)
4. well, I believe in Jesus Christ. I am openly a Christian...I wish I could say that anywhere I went, but I probably can't. I usually say it with pride but I wish I didn't have to say it shamefully or embarrassingly sometimes. :/ I believe that we are all born sinners and that we need to be saved, and that is found in Jesus. All the proof of his existence and presence is in the Bible and everywhere you look. God is everywhere...God is love.
5. oh. eep. suicidal thoughts? is that consciously or subconsciously? well either way it was a long, long time ago. I obviously thought the world would be much better without my existence, which was totally warped up. I thought it would be one less person to take care of and that nobody would grieve or notice. I was wrong...
- thirty is a bit excessive. just a thought.
- i am wearing a t-shirt with a gigantic strawberry and pajama pants with Coca-Cola polar bears. i'm cool.
- i have a brother that even though he is seven years older than me, he acts like he's younger than me. like, he messes with my stuffed animals and runs into my room during thunderstorms.
- my mom is an amazing baker and cook.
- my dad is hilarious :)
- i've ran cross country for... four years. this is my fifth year.
- i love art and getting my hands dirty.
- i like being outside running walking biking whatever.
- i really like eating i just have a lightning-quick metabolism. unfortunately.
- i'm sitting next to a box of strawberry panda crackers that will expire if i don't finish em by today.
- i'm teaching myself German at the moment.
- i'm teaching myself German because i want to and because i have a book of famous German quotes.
- i need a new sudoku book. i ran out.
- and maybe word searches while i'm at it.
- i love finishing puzzles. they make me feel smart. unless they have over 500 pieces...
- i'm probably going to look back at this one day and laugh because that's how i am with my 8th grade "30 interesting facts," not fats, you stupid spell check.
- pandas are really cute. but so are koalas.
- i'm Asian yay.
- my dream job when i was younger was to be an artist. when i realized the concept of being a starving artist, i switched my dream job to be a physicist. that way i can still be an artist just in a scientific sense.
- i'm really glad i'm almost done with this.
- i have an obsession with stuffed animals. i see it i wanna hug it.
- i love reading. anything. calvin and hobbes, autobiographies, memoirs, fantasy, realistic fiction, romance... science fiction... anything.
- i also have an obsession with quotes and fun sayings.
- 24 is my friend's lucky number because of some bus they rode in elementary school.
- 25 is the day of my birthday wow.
- 26 is the age i hope to start working.
- almost. done. with. school.
- THREE MORE FINALLY.
- OH SHOOT MY CAPS LOCK KEY IS STUCK
- oh never mind... ;)
day 5: 10 favorite baby names for girls
day 6: favorite foods
favorite names for boys:
in no specific order-
Arfie, Kristopher, Cinna, Stephen, Evan, Quintus, Randy, Jonathan, Sparticus, Remus
favorite names for girls:
in no specific order-
Stella, Ilana, Cecilia, Laila, Angelika, Justice, Krystal, Gracia, Octavia, Lily
no specific order xD
cupcakes, cookies...strawberries...kiwis...bread..spaghetti/lasagna/ravioli, tomato soup with crackers... chocolate, oranges, cereal :)
i missed you this week. i kept telling my mom about the things you did when you came over and i had to think of you in order to laugh during my pictures. i'll miss you even more when you leave on monday, but i'll see you where you're going so that's all that matters. you're definitely like the older sister i never had. thanks for laughing and always being there for me. i love you even though you're not a mushy person :D.
day 5: sibling :D
哥哥!!! i'm so glad you're actually kind of liking your job right now. i know our family usually focuses on my happiness, but yours is important, too! i'm so glad you still live with us and i hope you continue to do so till i go to college. i'll miss you so much but we can do our goodbye hug ritual again. you're the pingu to my pinga. thanks for listening to me when i get upset and for making me laugh by your.."natural body functions" XD. you're the best brother even if you're my only brother. we've gone through so much together and for that i'm forever grateful:)
day 6: grandparents
奶奶...i wish you could understand this. i would say this all in Chinese, but i'm not sure if i could type it all in Chinese. i'm sorry i never got to meet you. i heard how great of a person you were and how much Mommy resembles you, but that doesn't tell me anything about what your voice was like and how you cooked and if you had dimples or not. oh well. i hope i get to meet you in heaven. i miss you even if we never met...
爺爺: well, i'll see you this summer!! we haven't seen each other in three years, much less talked. especially since last time i went i wasn't even in Keelung most of the time >.<. i hope you're getting healthier and stronger so that you can start going to the grocery store and church again. i miss you.
阿公: i really hope you don't end up getting diagnosed with Alzheimer's or that your bladder cancer comes back. i love your sense of humor and how much you care about me since i'm your only granddaughter. thanks for always housing us when we go visit you.
阿媽: thank you for enduring my English lessons...:) i love hearing your voice because it reminds me of the mom on a Taiwanese TV show. it's so cute. you're so cute! i hope your English stays as good as it was when you passed your citizenship test and that we can eat your porridge and home-grown plants whenever we visit you next. i love your hair. poofy! hehe. love you.